Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Currently...



loving life. While this may come naturally to some people its definitely a learned skill for me. I’m still learning but with every new day I am greeted with a cup of coffee it gets a little easier.

reading the Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan, specifically the Dragon Reborn. And At Home by Bill Bryson. And Parenting with Love and Logic (then again I'm always reading that one)

writing my outline for Nanowrimo next month. For once I feel like I actually have a story to write and am excited about it. 





listening to Mumford & Sons. new album <3 ...and the Brave soundtrack (but lets just keep that between ourselves)

wearing clothes. and different ones everyday at that.

missing fall. The mountains and changing aspens. The cold weather and pumpkin patches. Wearing long sleeved shirts and jeans and scarves. Its my most favorite time of year.





teaching my son to do other things than watch movies. Its a challenge to come up with enough activities in one day to keep him occupied but I don't feel like a such a terrible mom at the end of the day. He still asks a quadrillion times a day.

playing Portal 2. And Small World. Its becoming one of my new favorite board games.

drinking Italian sodas. Anything with “soda” or “shoppe” sparks a childlike desire in me. I’m sure at one point in my childhood I was denied a beverage from the "Soda Shoppe" and am just now finding my redemption. That, or they are just super delicious. And refreshing.

sleeping far too little (see reading)


Yours Truly,
Kara


No comments:

Post a Comment